In a one-word answer ESSENTIALS.
It has been a mystery for many men and little kids of what is in a woman bag. So I will talk about what it is mine. Since I remember myself I was always caring a bag with me, and it was always heavy!!! Since I became a mom I realized that in my bag there is always room for small toys, baby wipes, and a color pad complete with colors.
Women tend to carry so many things in case we need them (and let me tell you a secret, we need them as soon as we remove them from the bag)
So let’s start:
- Mints / Gum that is usually scattered in your bag.
- Cell phone because you cannot do without it and you love it, even more, when it rings or get a txt!
- Makeup kit with the fundamentals: lipstick, mascara, blush, eye-pencil.
- Mirror !!! women who do not carry one are dead (RIP)
- Loose change. I guess we like them jingling or the pleasure of “finding” money lying around.
- Moisturizing cream/lotion, without it there is no reason carrying a bag!!!
- Sunglasses because it is always sunny in Qatar.
- Lighter and cigarettes. Because with it coffee and scandal are much better.
- Nail file. Because nails tend to break and you need to even everything out so your day can continue.
- Receipts !! because moms are the “personal buyer” for all the members of the family and that’s how you end up with a ton of receipts that when you remember to “dispatch” them your bag feels much lighter.
- A little pen pouch and a pad. No matter how old you get you always remember your school years and how carefree they were.
- Baby wipes after you become a mom and discover that you can clean almost everything. You carry them around forever.
- Deodorant in pocket size. You can find it at Sephora under the Sephora brand or if you are in Greece at Hondos Center.
- Keys – Every woman loves opening doors.
- Business Cards, because you take pride in what you do!
- Wallet – because what you do pays off.
- Toys to entertain.
- Reading glasses, which you end up not using them while reading and just carry them around.
- Battery bang for your phone. Life is over when your phone dies on you.
- Hair Ties/bobby pins. Basically, save your look on a bad hair day.
- A bag of almonds it is good to have when you and your kids want a snack full of protein to boost your energy.